Ho Ho Holiday Hydration Infusion
The holidays are filled with delicious food, fizzy drinks, and basically every indulgence under the sun. All of that richness, paired with a lack in exercise, can really throw your body out of whack. Studies show that a sudden shift in diet and exercise can impact your mood, sleep, weight, immune system, and more. So how do you combat those post-Christmas party slumps or that dreaded seasonal cold? Ideally, you’ll stick to your normal exercise and diet (schedule a consultation with our Nutritionist to learn more),
BUT when that’s not possible, IV Hydration Infusion is a great alternative!
A Complete Package of Nutrients
What exactly is IV Hydration Infusion? We’re glad you asked. The treatment involves administering vitamins and minerals via an IV drip. Specialized hydration formulas are created using unique blends of electrolytes, antioxidants, and more. Post-treatment, patients report feeling energized, fresh, and free of any headaches or nausea caused by overindulgence or chronic dehydration. So that big event or house full of guests you have on the calendar isn’t impacted by your sudden illness or unexpected headache.
Dallas C. says “Prior to coming in for IV Hydration Infusion, I had been fatigued for a couple of days. By the end of my IV, I could already tell that I immediately felt rejuvenated and it lasted for three days after!”
What to Expect
After a complimentary consultation to determine your ideal formula, you’ll come in day-of or schedule an appointment for your treatment.
“I was able to get my work done while getting my hydration therapy which was very important as it didn’t inconvenience my day! So whether you wanted to watch TV and relax for thirty minutes or answer your work emails, it was such a relaxing environment you could easily accomplish both!” –Taylor Shaw
The treatment itself involves you relaxing in a recliner while an expert administers your IV.
- Hydro-Detox: Aids with dehydration, inflammation, nausea, and upset stomach.
- Hydro-Fit (Before): Aids with muscle fatigue and energy levels.
- Hydro-Fit (After): Aids with dehydration, muscle spasms and pain, and fatigue.
- Hydro-Glow: Aids with cellular damage, rejuvenates the skin, and dehydration.
- Hydro-Boost: Aids with blood cell production, energy levels, sleep, mood, appetite, and dehydration.
- Hydro-Recovery: Aids with cellular damage, nausea, upset stomach, inflammation, and dehydration.
- SquareOne Special: Aids with energy levels, cellular damage, detoxification, dehydration, and overall well-being.
We’re filling up appointments for over the holidays, so reach out and secure yours today!